Sunday, October 02, 2011

Combining painting and music

One of the joys of digital painting is the ease with which it can be used in many ways. In this case, with creating the images for my eBook covers, I also decided it would be fun to combine them with music. I keep trying different ones that are for the blog about the books; but this is song I particularly liked because it speaks to the lasting kind of love, the kind that goes through shifts and changes but keeps chugging along. Romantic love is the start but it has to have within it the depth to last or it's shallow and won't be making it to the long haul.

Romantic Love

I did two versions of the cover art with different songs. This song is more about that first bloom of love, which is really what romance books are about. I haven't decided which I prefer or want to use with the blog about these books.

No comments: