Sunday, May 08, 2016

this is art too

With a lot of things on my plate, I keep forgetting to work with this blog. If I start painting (paints, easels, canvases on the back patio), I'd have something for this image gallery but ... that's a big IF when all my interest is in creating covers and trailers for my books. Today I tell my stories with words and images.


The cover for my first fantasy, paranormal romance didn't last as I kept trying to find a way to get across to readers what is in the stories.


This book is also available as three novellas but I put them together in this book-- adding in thne spice missing in the novellas.


Currently I am writing a series that will combine mysticism and romance. The covers for the five books in it are already made... just have to write the stories.



No comments: