Sunday, January 01, 2012

For the moment

When I began to look over my 2011, I decided I'd look through photos of the year and make a digital painting from at least one for each month. That turned out more work than I expected, but it also reminded me how much I had enjoyed the beautiful places I had been last year, many shared with loved ones-- as well as the ones that came from life on the farm here. Putting that together with music was the next step.

Unfortunately since I have music here (this was almost enough to make me take it off), I can't share that element of the slideshow here but also put it at another site where I do not have music already there-- [Only a Moment] where you can hear it as I intended. Otherwise hit the link below, go to slideshow, extend the time of each slide to 14 seconds, and let the music already here work with it. It isn't bad.

Who knows what 2012 will hold. Last year found me very involved with writing again, putting my stories into eBooks. That has been a real joy as a mix of the writing with digital paintings for the books covers.  

Only a Moment is about my fantasy world as well as my real one, the work of the books and the life I lead.

No comments: